To access our UAT environment you will need a UAT username and password. Please contact us for access.
The url for the uat environment is: https://ers.uat.kupe.fishserve.co.nz/
All ERS Event APIs that have been released to production are also available in our test environment for your purposes. Technical information on these released APIs is available on our ERS Event APIs in production page here.
These APIs can be used to report events on or after the 1st of September 2021. Older APIs cannot be used for events dated after 30th November 2021.
ERS Event APIs in Development
Fishing Event APIs
- Netting: Last updated: 27/07/2021
- Lining v2: Last updated: 27/07/2021
- Tuna Lining v2: Last updated: 27/07/2021
- Diving Event v2: Last updated: 27/07/2021
- Trawl Event: Last updated: 27/07/2021
Non-Fishing Event APIs
- Trip Start v2: Last updated: 27/07/2021
- Non-Fish or Protected Species (NFPS) v3: Last updated: 27/07/2021