Format of Forms
Many forms can be completed through our online services. Completing these forms online will save you money as the transaction fees are lower. To access the online versions, log in and visit the relevant page.
All forms available for downloading are provided in .PDF format. To use them you will need Adobe Reader, which you can download from Adobe's website for free. All instructions required to download and install this software are on Adobe's site.
Forms marked with an asterisk (*) can be typed on before printing. Click in the box that you want to type into and begin typing. Once you have completed the form you will need to print it and then sign/initial it where necessary and then post it to FishServe. Please remember to send in all pages of the form. If you are using Adobe Reader you will not be able to save the typing that you have added to the form.
Forms should be printed, completed and signed where necessary, and then posted to FishServe, PO Box 297, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Application to Register Transfer of ACE* available online
- Application for a Registration or Variation of a Fish Farmer
- Application to register a Pre-request Aquaculture Agreement
- Application to register an Aquaculture Agreement
- Application to register an Aquaculture Compensation Declaration
Catch Effort EDT
Use this form to register for the old version of Cedric - compliant with the Fisheries (Reporting) Regulations 2001. This can be used for all vessels exempt from the Fisheries (Reporting) Regulations 2017 until the 31st of March 2018.
If you are wanting to register a trawler over 28m to be compliant with the new Fisheries (Reporting) Regulation 2017, see our Digital Monitoring form section below.
- Application for Client Registration - Company, Incorporated Society, Limited Partnership
- Application for Client Registration – Individual or Sole Trader
- Application for Client Registration – Trust or Partnership
- Declaration of Included Persons available online
- Details of Authorised Personnel
- Application for Pre-Payment Exemption
Licensed Fish Receiver (LFR)
- Application for a Fish Receivers Licence available online
- Application for a Fishing Permit* available online
- Application for Re-issue of a Fishing Permit available online
- Application For High Seas Fishing Permit available online
- High Seas Fishing Permit SPRFMO Questionnaire
- Monthly Harvest Return (MHR) available online
- Monthly Harvest Return Amendment (MHRA) available online
- Application to Register a Vessel 28m and under available online
- Application to Register a Vessel over 28m available online
- Application to Register a Voluntary Geospatial Position Reporting Device (GPR) against a Vessel
- Geospatial Position Reporting Device Supplier Declaration
- Application to Register a Notified User of a Vessel
- Application to Register a Foreign-owned Vessel available online
- Application to take Fish Otherwise Than From a vessel (FOTFAV)
- Application to Register Transfer of Quota Shares*
- Application to Register a Mortgage over Quota Shares
- Memorandum of Assignment of a Mortgage over Quota Shares
- Memorandum of Discharge of a Mortgage over Quota Shares
- Memorandum of Variation of a Mortgage over Quota Shares
- Application to Register Consensual Caveat over Quota Shares
- Application to Withdraw Caveat over Quota Shares
- Application to Vary a Caveat Over Quota Shares
- Joint Instrument Application
- Application to Register a Settlement Quota Interest over Quota Shares
- Application to Register a Transfer Involving Settlement Quota Shares
Registering Authorised Users
Disaster Recovery Forms
The following templates are only to be used in the event of e-logbook system failure. Ensure you have notified MPI of the nature of the failure by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Use these forms for your own records. You will need to enter and submit the information from your e-logbook when it is working again.
- Disposal Event Template
- Landing Event Template
- NFPS Event Template
- Processing Event Template
- Trawl Event Template
- Trip End Event Template
- Trip Start Event Template